March 24, 2020, 6:16 p.m.
Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions, as well as information that can be used to identify a specific individual from the information itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and health insurance card insurer numbers (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, and credit card number when you register to use the site. In addition, the Company may use transaction records and payment information, including the User's personal information, made between the User and its business partners, etc., for the purpose of protecting the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as the "Partner"). It may be collected from the following
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to the user's inquiries (including verifying the user's identity)
- To send e-mails informing the user of new features, updated information, campaigns, and other services provided by the company.
- To contact you when necessary, such as for maintenance and important notices
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service or who attempt to use the Service for illegal or unreasonable purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information and to view their usage status
- To charge users for paid services.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the one before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose of use by the method prescribed by the Company, or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by them in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
- When the following matters are notified or made public in advance, and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes providing it to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of providing to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- How to respond to a person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to whom the information is provided does not fall under the category of a third party
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the person has been notified in advance of the fact that the information is to be used jointly, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used, and the name or names of persons responsible for the management of the said personal information, or the person has been made readily available to the person
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- The Company will disclose personal information to the person in question when requested by the person in question. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if any of the following conditions are met by disclosure. Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Company's business
- In case of violation of other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user's personal information held by the company is incorrect, the user may correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to the company according to the procedures established by the company. You can request a
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and judges that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct, etc. the personal information concerned without delay.
- When a correction is made under the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when a decision is made not to make a correction, etc., the Company will notify the User of the correction without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it has been obtained by wrongful means. In the event of a request for anonymity (e.g., in the case of anonymity), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the personal information concerned without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use of the Site in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when the Company decides not to suspend the use of the Site, it will notify the User without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, when it is difficult to suspend the use of the Site, etc., such as when there is a large amount of cost for suspending the use of the Site, etc., and when alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the User, this alternative measure shall be taken.
Article 9 (About Google Analytics)
- This feature can be disabled by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings. For more information about these terms, please see the Google Analytics Terms of Service page or the Google Policies and Terms of Service page.
Article 10 (Distribution of Advertisements)
- Google's use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to display appropriate advertisements based on information about your visit to our site and other sites.
- You can disable personalized ads on the Ads Settings page of your Google account (https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated). You can also visit aboutads.info to disable cookies from third party distributors that are used to place personalized ads.
- For other details about Google's treatment of cookies in advertising, please visit Google's Policy and Terms page at https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided in laws and regulations and this policy.
Article 12 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at the following
Company name : Signiscape Inc.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enacted March 24, 2020.