March 23, 2020, 2:05 a.m.
Article 1 (Definition and application)
- A "Contributor" is a user who posts information to the Service.
- A "translator" is a user who translates information posted to the Contributor and provides it to the Contributor.
- This agreement shall apply to any relationship between the user and the company in relation to the use of the service.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the Company has established various rules for the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Individual provisions"). You may do so. These individual provisions, regardless of their names, shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
- In the event that the provisions of this Agreement conflict with the individual provisions of the preceding article, the individual provisions shall take precedence, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (User registration)
- In this service, the registration is completed when the applicant agrees to these terms and conditions, applies for registration according to the method specified by the company, and the company notifies the applicant of this approval.
- The Company may not approve an application for user registration if it is judged that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and the Company has no obligation to disclose the reasons for this.
- When false information is reported when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In the event that the Company deems the registration to be inappropriate
- If the person who intends to register for the Service is a minor, he or she shall obtain the consent of his or her legal representative in order to use the Service.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- Users are responsible for the proper management of their user ID and password for the Service.
- You may not, under any circumstances, transfer, lend, or share your user ID and password with any third party. When a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the user is deemed to be the registered user of the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the damage is caused by the Company's willfulness or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- If payment or settlement is required in respect of the Service, it shall be made through the Service's online system, the details of which shall be as set out in the Guide in the Service. Because the Company does not act as a seller of goods or a provider of services to the User with respect to the use of the Service, the Company does not issue receipts, etc. to the User with respect to payments made by the User. In addition, the User shall be responsible for any transfer fees and other costs required for payment as set forth in the Guide during the Service.
- Once an order has been placed, it is not possible to cancel it unless there is an agreement between the contributor and the translator to use the service.
Article 5 (Prohibited items)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Conduct related to a criminal act
- Disrupting or interfering with the server or network functions of the Company, other users of the Service, or third parties
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- Pretending to be another user
- The act of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the Company's services
- Any act that infringes on the personal information, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service, or third parties
- Posting or transmitting content on the Service that the Company judges to include or include any of the following expressions
- Excessively violent language.
- Explicit sexual expression.
- Expression that leads to discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- Expressions that invite or encourage suicide, self-harm, or drug abuse
- Other expressions that are offensive to others, including antisocial content
- Actions that the Company judges to be for the following purposes or for the purpose of
- Acts for the purpose of sexual or indecent acts
- The act of meeting or having a relationship with an unfamiliar person of the opposite sex
- Acts that harass or slander other users.
- To cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Company, other users of the Service, or a third party
- Any other act of using the Service for a purpose other than the purpose for which the Service is scheduled to be used
- Soliciting religious activities or religious groups.
- Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User, if the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist
- To maintain, inspect or update the computer system for the Service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disaster.
- When a computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
- In other cases where the Company judges that it is difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Copyright)
- Users may only use this service and post or upload information, such as text, images, and videos, that they own the necessary intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or that they have obtained permission from the necessary right holders.
- The copyright of the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by the contributor using this service shall be reserved to the contributor or other existing rights holders. However, the Company may use text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by using the Service to the extent necessary to improve the Service, improve the quality of the Service, correct any deficiencies, or advertise the Service to others.
- Except as provided in the main clause of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Service and all information related to the Service belong to the Company or the right holders who have granted permission for the use of the Service, and the User may not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, or publicly transmit (including making transmittable) the Service without permission. The user shall not transmit, distribute, publish, use for business, etc.
- The intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, to the deliverables delivered by the Translator to the Contributor through the Service shall remain the property of the Translator until the completion of the Transaction, and shall be transferred to and vested in the Contributor upon completion of the Transaction (intellectual property rights held by the Translator prior to the commencement of the Transaction (hereinafter referred to as "Retained Intellectual Property Rights")). Except for the following. However, the translator may grant the contributor the right to use the reserved intellectual property rights (including licensing to third parties) to the extent necessary for the use of the said work. You hereby grant, free of charge, the following license . In addition, the translator shall not exercise moral rights over the said work against the contributor. If there is a separate agreement in the Transaction, the same agreement shall take precedence.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, this company may, without prior notice, delete the posted data, restrict the user from using all or part of the service, or delete the user's registration as a user.
- In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms
- If it is found that there is a falsehood in the registration information
- If the credit card reported by the user as a means of payment is suspended
- In the event of default on payment obligations such as fees, etc.
- If you do not respond to any of our communications for a certain period of time
- If you do not use the Service for a certain period of time after the last time you used it
- In the event that the Company otherwise deems it inappropriate to use the Service
- In the event that any of the items of the preceding paragraph applies, the User shall naturally lose the benefit of time for any and all obligations to the Company, and shall immediately repay all obligations owed at that time in a lump sum.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal of membership)
Users may withdraw from this service by following the withdrawal procedure prescribed by the company.
Article 10 (Disclaimers of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company shall not be liable for any factual or legal defects in the Service (including but not limited to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, defects in security, errors, bugs, infringement, etc.) There is no warranty, express or implied, that there will be no
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User due to the Service. However, the agreement between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) This exemption does not apply in the case of a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even in the case specified in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any negligence (excluding gross negligence) on the part of the Company. Any damage caused by special circumstances (including cases where this company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage) out of the damage caused to the user due to the default of the obligation or tort by the user (including cases where this company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage) The Company assumes no responsibility for any of the following In addition, the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) The compensation for the damage caused to the User due to the default of the obligation or tort by the User or the User (hereinafter referred to as "User") shall be limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the User in the month in which the damage occurred.
- This company assumes no responsibility for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties with respect to this service.
Article 11 (Change of service content, etc.)
This company may change the contents of this service or stop providing this service without notice to the user, and will not be liable for any damage caused to the user as a result of this.
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice to the User if it deems it necessary. When a user starts to use the Service after changing these Terms, the user concerned is deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the user submits a notice of change according to the method separately determined by the Company, the Company will notify or contact the currently registered contact as valid, and these will be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations)
The user may not transfer or offer as collateral the status of the user contract or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the company.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- If any dispute arises in relation to the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive and agreed-upon jurisdiction.
- In the event that a user is placed in a legal or social dispute with a third party as a result of using this service, the user shall have no responsibility for these disputes and shall have no obligation to compensate for any damages.
Enacted March 24, 2020.